Do you have what it takes to be part of the H20 program.
- 2 Part Heart... 1 Part Obsession
Here is a bit about the H2O program, if you are interested please contact the head coach.
- Older swimmers to mentor younger swimmers
- Should be able to help run a few lanes at practice and keep kids focused
- With little kids play games while coach is focused on kids in the water
- Need to show up to at least 2 practices (besides Mondays) for your younger swimmers age group
- Coaches will mentor H2O in training techniques and running practices, explaining why they are doing certain things each day
- Up to 2 H2Os per age group so that each day (besides Monday) coach can expect an H2O there helping
- Attend Tuesday Meets and act as Heater and Runner, while at the same time supporting the swimmers
- Should be interested in coaching and/or supporting the Homestead Swimteam more and more...